About the Contest
Are you currently looking to renovate/expand your existing space? Are you planning a new construction project? Developing Dreams is an exciting, first of its kind, nonprofit award program created by Sam Nicholson, President of Grand Canyon Development Partners. Developing Dreams is aimed at helping nonprofit organizations in our community build their “dream” projects, one brick at a time. We are awarding one local nonprofit with pro bono construction management services on a qualifying project through a nomination process.
A panel of judges will review each nomination before selecting a group of finalists, who will be invited to participate in a personal interview with Sam Nicholson and the panel. Of the finalists, a winner will be chosen.
• Must be a 501(c)3 with a physical location.
• The organization must be in and serve the people of Southern Nevada
• Not valid where prohibited. Employees, officers or directors of Grand Canyon Development Partners are not eligible to compete.
• Project estimated duration should not exceed one calendar year.
• The project must be funded and/or Non-profit should have a solid plan for obtaining funding.
1: Review contest rules [Download Here]
2: Complete entry form [Download Here]
3: Gather all renderings, mock-ups, plans, etc.
4: Submit entry form with supplemental documents in person or by mail to Mark Fierro at:
410 South Rampart, Suite 420