Technology serves as one of the four principles of PRI that may be used in development to mitigate the spread of communicable diseases such as COVID-19 by utilizing technology in innovative ways. Some examples of this is the use of touchless, gesture based, voice controls, and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) interactivity for various building systems such as the following:
- Access Control
GCDP can assist by bringing these technology solutions to the client and guide them through the various analysis associated with cost vs benefit, installation timelines, and the Total Cost of Ownership including service requirements.
At the core of the technology systems needed for each project is the ICT backbone. GCDP Technology Management Services understands how critical these components are to the business needs and operational success of our clients.
GCDP Technology Management Services is driven to understand our clients’ technology needs. We start with Visioning/Technology Master Planning and then execute a thorough needs analysis for each project to safeguard that all technology requirements are supported through the project life cycle to reduce cost impact of phased build outs. GCDP Technology Management Services advises our clients on best methods to design and deploy a converged network backbone infrastructure to support all our clients’ technology needs on a singular platform.
We stay abreast of the most cutting-edge technology that preserves valuable revenue producing square footage and saves money!
GCDP makes recommendations on best use of experiential and immersive A/V technology that helps our clients attract a wider customer base, drive engagement, and create ‘Smart Environments’. Some examples include systems comprised of:
- Interactive displays
- Large format LED screens
- Projection technology that covers uniquely shaped surfaces with digital art or video content
- Associated audio systems to compliment the video experience
- Automated control of theatrical/scenic lighting
As a client, we take your investment seriously! We advise on creative ways to enhance the end user experience while being sensitive to remaining on budget and on schedule.
We understand that the security and protection of our clients’ team members, customers, and property are of the utmost importance! Utilizing the most current digital security, surveillance, access control, and intrusion detection technology we advise our clients on systems that best protect their business and inform a security action plan such as:
- IP cameras
- Geo fencing
- On premise and off premise video management systems and storage
- Card readers
- Biometric access control
- Facial recognition
- License plate readers,
- Damage cameras,
- People/occupancy counting technology
Analytics gained from camera systems can reduce resource needs for monitoring and potentially help generate revenue through understanding demographics and customer behavior.
We also provide oversight and management of the following technology systems
- Distributed Antenna Systems for cellular and life safety
- Wi-Fi/ Wireless communication systems
- Passive Optical Network (PON)
Deliverables and outcomes from GCDP Technology Management Services include:
- Technology responsibility matrix
- Go to market strategy for technology
- Technology cost benefit analysis report
- Technology procurement management
- Coordinated technology master schedule
- RFP documents for technology design and build out
- Bid analysis of multiple vendors
- Page turn/Quality control review
- Completed report of recommended PRI technology
- Weekly status report for design and installation
- Value Engineering Recommendations Report
- Proof of concept coordination and findings report
All services are provided by resident technology professionals with dedicated and vast experience specific to technology.